God sometimes gives us unexpected gifts. Our gift has been a grandson who enlivens our lives and makes retirement very different than the one we anticipated. He is a special joy. And that's "Casey." In 2006 we fulfilled our dream of living in Italy for a year. It was every bit as wonderful as anticipated. This blog begins in 2005 as we prepared for that experience. Since then we have explored many places together. That's the "Travel." And finally, I am a person of opinions--spiritually, politically, on just about anything and that's the "Other Stuff." Welcome to my blog.

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Here's Winking at You

Need to find a smile today? Try this.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw this video this morning on Huffington. How does someone decide to run for President knowing that he or she does not know that much about the issues of economics. EGO is the only answer I can think of.

Anonymous said...

I can't see video! And it's driving me crazy this election year.

Jane said...

Judith, I am really sorry you can't see this as it would give you a good chuckle. When oh when will the 21st century arrive there in your neck of the woods? Call Berlusconi!