God sometimes gives us unexpected gifts. Our gift has been a grandson who enlivens our lives and makes retirement very different than the one we anticipated. He is a special joy. And that's "Casey." In 2006 we fulfilled our dream of living in Italy for a year. It was every bit as wonderful as anticipated. This blog begins in 2005 as we prepared for that experience. Since then we have explored many places together. That's the "Travel." And finally, I am a person of opinions--spiritually, politically, on just about anything and that's the "Other Stuff." Welcome to my blog.

Thursday, January 31, 2008

New Fun

I have a Candian friend, Jerry, who has a great blog Jerry's Thoughts, Musings and Rants. Many of his postings are recipes which sound so appealing that I try them. They have all been winners. I really liked the honey roasted carrots which I mistakenly thought might entice Casey to like a vegetable--wrong again!

Anyway........

Recently I noticed that Jerry had added a fascinating little widget to his blog. In fact, I was so entranced by it that I decided to add it to mine. It's kind of fun to check out when I am bored. You can find it if you scroll all the way down to the last item on the right side bar.

I installed it two days ago and already it is has rather fascinating and puzzling information. Amazing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That IS cool!