God sometimes gives us unexpected gifts. Our gift has been a grandson who enlivens our lives and makes retirement very different than the one we anticipated. He is a special joy. And that's "Casey." In 2006 we fulfilled our dream of living in Italy for a year. It was every bit as wonderful as anticipated. This blog begins in 2005 as we prepared for that experience. Since then we have explored many places together. That's the "Travel." And finally, I am a person of opinions--spiritually, politically, on just about anything and that's the "Other Stuff." Welcome to my blog.

Sunday, November 13, 2005

This Isn't Italy!

It is beautiful here!! Somehow Italy seems far away!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jane, just wanted to check in with you. I found you ... oh, I don't remember, probably expats site, but I absolutly love reading your blog. I can't tell you how excited I am for you and your family. You do know .. there are many like me who live vicariously through people like you!
I loved Greve when I visited there. Wow ...I can't wait to read more about this adventure your embarking on!
Bless you heaps and heaps and HEAPS!

Deborah

Anonymous said...

It looks like you all are quite relaxed and happy! KC looks almost dazed...

Glad you are having a nice time.

Kristi